User PPPoE

Jose Vela Delgado josevelacisco at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 04:32:51 EDT 2017

Thank you very much Dan for your prompt response.

This I have done:

1. I created a virtual parameter with the first script you told me.

2. I have created a provision, called "Refresh-PPPoE" with the second script you told me.

3. Finally I have created a Preset with the name "Refresh-PPPoE" so that it calls the provision every time there is a 2 PERIODIC event.

Have I done well? What is the next step to see that parameter in the GenieACS?

A greeting.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10