User PPPoE

Jose Vela Delgado josevelacisco at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 03:41:55 EDT 2017

Hi Dan,

I can already see the VirtualParameters in the Device Parameters list of
all the CPEs. All perfect.

But now the parameter appears to me as UNKNOWN in the more than 400 CPEs we
have. If I change that word "UNKNOWN" by a specific user, that user appears
to me.

- VirtualParameters
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/ba92aa3a7091ea3112d4f5abd410168135f6e8fa?url=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.106.16%3A3000%2Fdevices%2F00259E-HG8546M-48575443BFFE208C%23&userId=44382&signature=33a73a3cd1f73137>
- VirtualParameters.pppoeUsername UNKNOWN

My idea is that instead of appearing the word "UNKNOWN" in the more than
400 CPEs, I would like to appear each pppoe user of each CPEs. I do not
know if I can explain myself.

I do not know if it can be done.

Regards,

​​
‌

Jose Vela
*Técnico de networking routing, switching y GPON networks.*

*"El aprendizaje es experiencia, todo lo demás en información" * *Albert
Einstein.*

Mira mi perfil profesional y conecta conmigo en LinkedIn pinchando en este
enlace.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/ce8e0860768d342e6f570c84c9132e7adab2348d?url=https%3A%2F%2Fes.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fjose-vela-delgado&userId=44382&signature=fbf2e20e682356bf>