Problem with fritzbox and big preset

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 09:21:05 EDT 2017

Thank you for your support. So, if I have to read a particular parameter, I
can use

let model = declare("InternetGatewayDevice.DeviceInfo.ModelName", {value:
1}).value[0];   <-- with { value:1 }

What if I have to set a parameter??
for example:

declare("
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.Name",
{value: 1}, {value: "Internet"});

is this correct? What is the correct value of the second parameter in this
case?

-Marco