Upgrade with Provision

Margerita polanski.michal.mail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:18:39 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying do make update with Provision script similar to one in Wiki:

   declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image]", {path: 1},
{path: 1});
   declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image].FileName",
{value: 1}, {value: "test.tar.gz"});
   declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image].Download",
{value: 1}, {value: Date.now()});

but when doing it in this way CPE always try to download wrong,
'undefined' file:

  tr69c:215.523:downloadGetData:235:Download file cannot be found from
http://192.168.8.3:7567/undefined failed. Status = 404

after searching what is wrong I found, that setting:
   declare("Downloads.[FileType:1 Firmware Upgrade Image]", {path: 1},
{path: 2});

sends file to CPE two times and second one is correct, so update is
successful:

tr69c:456.318:downloadGetData:235:Download file cannot be found from
http://192.168.8.3:7567/undefined failed. Status = 404
tr69c:456.591:downloadGetData:235:Download file cannot be found from
http://192.168.8.3:7567/test.tar.gz failed. Status = 404

(in exaple here I used non-existing filename 'test.tar.gz' to get it
logged instead of upgrading CPE).

What should be correct syntax to have this working without workaround I
found?

br,
--
Michal