Get/SetParameterValues

Michael Ducharme mducharme at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:56:46 EDT 2017

The parameters are fetched from the device into the parameter list and
can be set through the parameter list as well.

Your question is slightly odd - it is kind of like asking if you make a
phone call and dial the correct number how to make sure that it gets
switched properly to the destination, or if you don't know how to drive
a car asking about how to get the spark plugs firing in the correct
sequence. The purpose of the system is to hide the complexity from you
for the most part, although with TR-069 you do tend to be closer to the
protocol than most systems.