Push vendor config file to ACS via API

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Oct 25 12:11:43 EDT 2017

Why are you doing the CPE config this way? A much easier approach is to
have a base config on all your CPEs, then use a provisioning script to set
the specific things (un/pw, wifi, port forwards,etc) for the CPE as it
comes online. Search the mailing list archives, I've posted provisioning
and external scripts that will accomplish this.

At any rate, what you have wouldn't really work, an OUI isn't a serial
number. OUI is Organizational Unique Identifier and only identifies a
vendor, not a specific device. So to go about things the way you want, you
would need to upload hundreds of configs, and then use a provisioning
script to push the f/w based on serial number.