Access inform data after value change event

Sergio Fernández sergio19932 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 07:39:39 EDT 2017

I am also interested about this topic. It is very useful when a CPE has
more than 3.000 parameters and you don't know where is the parameter you
need. You simply change it on the CPE, and wait for it to be shown in
GenieACS. Something like that would be very useful while making
provisioning flows, instead of waiting for the manufacturer to tell you.

Thank you!

Sergio Fernández Rubio - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiofdz/
(+34) 687 016 994
CEO @ ACSdesk