Setting parameters with unknow index

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 03:21:35 EDT 2017

More precisely, I can also access a WANDevice using a "condition" if
possible. For example, I need to reset
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.X.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.Username
if and only if
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.X.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANPPPConnection.1.Username
= "test"

Is there some way to do this? This kind of operation is better than using
last index on WANDevice in my case.
Thank you,
Marco