InternetGatewayDevice different firmware Huawei HG8245H

Damián Ramón damian.ramon at vozglobal.net
Wed Sep 6 06:24:34 EDT 2017

Hi good day

Please help me with this detail.

On the server acs GenieACS, version 1.1.1 I am monitoring ONT models only
Huawei HG8245H. We have two different firmware in some we have
V3R015C10S150 in another V3R017C10S105

I have the problem when I want to view the IP of the device.

The GenieACS comes by default in index_parameters-sample.yml:

IP:
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.1.WANIPConnection.1.ExternalIPAddress

to display the IP, in firmware  V3R017C10S105 edit and work fine

IP:
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.4.WANIPConnection.1.ExternalIPAddress

in firmware V3R015C10S150

IP:
InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.WANConnectionDevice.3.WANIPConnection.1.ExternalIPAddress

how can I do to display all IP for different firmware?

GenieACS version="1.1.1"
dependencies
node 7.10.1,
libxmljs 0.18.7,