Provisions running twice when GPV/SPV involved.

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Sep 6 14:01:44 EDT 2017

You will need to use tags/another mechanism to prevent the script from
running multiple times if thats what you need. Provisioning scripts are
designed to be run as many times as necessary until no more changes are
detected. Is there a reason you don't want the provisioning script run
multiple times? Are you changing the PPP password? What I did to work
around the password issue is make the acct password deterministic:

password = sha1("device-serial:username:secret-code").substring(0,16)