Remove device by API

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Apr 17 16:15:54 EDT 2018

You're making this to complicated :) Create a preset for the '0 BOOTSTRAP'
event. Thats the event the CPEs send on first boot and factory default.

Create a provision script which removes the necessary tags from the device
when its bootstrapped. For example, in our env, I set the tag "Provisioned"
when a CPE is done being provisioned. In my bootstrap provision script
(which is kicked off by the 0 BOOTSTRAP event) I do the following:

let now = Date.now();

declare("Tags.IsProvisioning", null, {value: false});
declare("Tags.Provisioned", null, {value: false});
commit();

//Clear out the data for the CPE since its been reset
clear("InternetGatewayDevice", now);
clear("VirtualParameters", now);

-dan