Upload configuration file from CPE

Макс Пушпашев maxpushpashev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:29:50 EDT 2018

I read the wiki. But I did not understand how to upload the file from the
CPE. I can generate a file, upload it to the AСS from the PC, But how to
get the configuration from the router is not clear. Perhaps someone will be
able to set an example? I need to upload configurations of ~ 300,000
routers and store their copies.