Connection dropped

George Chelidze george.chelidze at magticom.ge
Fri Apr 27 01:52:55 EDT 2018

On 04/26/2018 10:39 PM, Zaid Abdulla wrote:
> On Wed, 2018-04-25 at 12:43 +0400, George Chelidze wrote:
>> I noticed there some "Connection dropped" errors in cwmp-access.log.
>> Is this error related withMAX_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS setting or it's
>> something else?
> It's not related to MAX_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS. You get this error when
> the device stops sending requests/responses before the session is
> properly closed (e.g. it went offline). Nothing to worry about if it
> only happens occasionally.

Hi Zaid,

Thanks for your reply. It was happening shortly after server start,
however I figured out that this problem was related to one preset which
was bound to 1 BOOT event (attached). As soon as I removed this preset
server became stable, working fine.

Any idea what could have caused these problems with "Connection dropped"?

Best regards,

George Chelidze