Connection dropped

Oliver Kraitschy oliver at okraits.de
Mon Dec 17 01:44:40 EST 2018

Hi Zaid,

I just noticed that I suddenly get a lot of "Connection dropped" errors,
and some others too (with some uncaught exceptions amongst them):

- invalid session
- Uncaught exception: Lock expired
- Uncaught exception: Topology was destroyed
- Uncaught exception: IPC channel is already disconnected

What is the cause of this? There were no changes to the configuration of
the system.

Greetings,
Oliver