password to mongo

Simon Ryf simon.ryf at dualstack.ch
Thu Dec 20 02:44:45 EST 2018

Hi Lukasz,

I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish since your question isn’t phrased very clearly.

If you want genieacs to access a mongodb from another host you need to set

MONGODB_CONNECTION_URL in ./genieacs/config/config.json

e.g to: "MONGODB_CONNECTION_URL" : "some.host.com://mongo/genieacs"

If you want to access the mongodb from another host that has nothing to do with genieacs and you should be
Able to find info on google easily.

Hope that helps

br
Simon