genieACS Version 1.1.2 - needs more commit at provision scripts

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Mon Feb 26 14:26:50 EST 2018

On Mon, 2018-02-26 at 08:52 +0000, Michael Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it looks like that the version 1.1.2 needs more explicit commits in
> provision scripts.
>

> In Version 1.1.1 needed only one explicit commit after the creation
> of the VoiceProfile.1.Line.*
>
> In Version 1.1.2 needed much more commits – but on other hand there
> are no more “Loops” … J
> There was no errors – in the db was the new defined values – when I
> refreshed the values I got the old values from the box.

It's possible that sublte differences in the order of processing of set
declarations is causing the device to reset the values. Though I'm not
ruling out this being a bug. Can you check the debug logs and make sure
 the values are being pushed out to the device?

--
Zaid Abdulla <zaid at genieacs.com>