CPE throughput

eric at aisling-technologies.com eric at aisling-technologies.com
Fri Jan 5 12:32:28 EST 2018

I have been combing through the community post, but not finding what I am
looking for.

First, is it possible on the summary page of a device to show a near
realtime download speed in either a graphical or textual fashion?  I have a
parameter called summary.dlspeed in my index_parameters.yml that updates
whenever the CPE updates, (5 minutes), but at the summary, I would like it
to refresh more frequently, say every 5 seconds.  Is this possible?  And if
so, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.