Query a device for a specific parameter

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Jan 8 16:44:15 EST 2018

No. Every time a CPE does an inform (etc), the ACS will run any provision
scripts and presets. When that happens, if any parameters are stale (last
update time is less then the time you specify), then the parameter will be
refreshed.

You can use the API and some code to manually refresh a parameter every 30
seconds.

-dan