Query a device for a specific parameter

Oliver Kraitschy oliver at okraits.de
Mon Jan 22 10:04:22 EST 2018

Hello Alfred,

create a refreshObject task for the specific parameter and make sure to
do a connection request:

https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs/wiki/API-Reference#post-devicesdevice_idtasksconnection_request

Then query the database to get the current value of the parameter:

https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs/wiki/API-Reference#examples

(Example 5)

Greetings,
Oliver