NBI add object

Don Johnson don.johnson at uniserveteam.com
Fri Jun 15 17:47:23 EDT 2018

I’m attempting to update our instance of GenieACS to version 1.1.2, and in that attempt I am setting up the provisioning scripts and external scripts and our own api server for this work flow.   My question is where can I see all the log messages that your examples create?

I’ll admit I am not Ruby or Node.js proficient, and so I’m certain I am just not looking in the right spot.  They don’t appear in the output of the cwmp or gui, which I am running on a tmux session, and I can’t find anything in the development.log of the gui app.

I feel like I’m developing this blind, and I can’t even tell if the presets are firing the provisioning scripts.

-Don