Provisions log

european at net-c.com european at net-c.com
Fri Jun 29 10:27:46 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm new to genieACS.
So far, I've successfully tested Presets. For instance, I'm adding a tag to a device if it comes with a 2 PERIODIC event. I could see that the tags were successfully added to these devices.

Now, I'm setting up a provision that is triggered by a preset. I saw that we can add some useful log information with the "log('starting provision.');" in the provision script.
My question is: in what folder are these logs written?

In the folder genieacs/debug, it seems that there's a trace of all CWMP exchanges between the device and the ACS, but I could not find the provisions log.

Thanks.