getParameterValues question

Jeffrey Wommer jwommer at nmu.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:30:30 EDT 2018

I'm trying to do a getParameterValues query with curl and am unsuccessful
when trying to run the query on a device with a space in the id. I get the
error: "curl: (52) Empty reply from server"

I've tried leaving the space in the query. I've tried replacing it with
"%20". I've tried different quotes. The query works fine on a device with
no space in the id. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to make it
work?

My query:

curl -i "
http://localhost:7557/devices/ACE215-LTE%20CPE-GML7S17A31000516/tasks?connection_request"
-X POST --data '{"name":"getParameterValues",
"parameterNames":["InternetGatewayDevice.WANDevice.1.X_ATP_WANNetConfigInfo.SINR"]}'

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jeff

Jeff Wommer
Sr. Systems Technologist