preset schedule

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Fri Nov 16 13:49:27 EST 2018

Your preset is set to trigger *only* on a boot that occurs after an invalid
cron expression occurs.

The every x seconds part means if the value will only be refreshed if the
data genieacs has is older than x seconds.

Presets are documented on the wiki
<https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs-gui/wiki/Presets-Tab>.