Help for beginners

mickael at minn.fr mickael at minn.fr
Thu Oct 4 11:14:36 EDT 2018

Hello,

	At first i would say a big thanks to all team who develop GenieACS. Was a great tools !

	I begin with tr-069 and ACS worlds, and i search documentation or tutorial with the GenieACS-GUI. I make my test with a Mikrotik CPE and further with Zyxel CPE. I can make upgrade and reboot that works fine and i understand that.

	I try now to send more commands and use presets objects or provisions. I need documentations or guides. I have try with the wiki in github and more on google.

	Thanks a lot

	Mickael