http post 204 no content

許小智 a0987305458 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 04:13:45 EDT 2018

Hi,

I study the cwmp protocol now.

I find the CWMP CPE code and open the ACS to observe their action.

I try to observe CPE and ACS  action mode , which code from your github

For example, CPE uses a random port from PC (e.g 35768) to connect ACS with
port 7547.When they finish their communication, ACS will send the http
package with no content in order to finish this connection. But, when CPE
connects ACS next time, the CPE port will change to another random port
(e.g . 35780, different from begin 35768).

I want to set CPE connected port (e.g 35768) be static , but I don’t know
how to begin.

Could you teach me how to work ?

Jason Hsu

Dan Morphis <dan at milkcarton.com> 於 2018年10月19日 週五 上午1:53寫道: