unable to connect

eric at aisling-technologies.com eric at aisling-technologies.com
Tue Sep 4 23:56:59 EDT 2018

When I run ‘rails server’, I get the following output…

admin at ip-172-31-0-251:/opt/genieacs-gui/bin$ rails server

=> Booting WEBrick

=> Rails 4.1.16 application starting in development on http://0.0.0.0:3000

=> Run `rails server -h` for more startup options

=> Notice: server is listening on all interfaces (0.0.0.0). Consider using 127.0.0.1 (--binding option)

=> Ctrl-C to shutdown server

A server is already running. Check /opt/genieacs-gui/tmp/pids/server.pid.

Exiting

When I look at /opt/genieacs-gui/tmp/pids/server.pid it is blank.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks