Too many commit iterations

Michael Neumann mn at jm-data.at
Wed Sep 19 10:17:33 EDT 2018

Hello,

we are using genieacs with npm version 1.1.2. We have a pretty good working provision script. But when we add some more declare fuctions to set some additional parameters we get this error:

Too many commit iterations

Is it recommended to split the provisioning into multiple provision scripts?

What is the best way to trigger multiple provision scripts?

I have tested to call 2 provision scripts over one preset - but for me it looks like that they are called parallel.
The second test over 2 preset with wight 100 and 200 looks the same.

I want to call several scripts one after the other.

In this Version MAX_ITERATIONS its hardcoded - so its not configurable .

Mit freundlichen Internet Grüßen / Best Regards

Michael Neumann