Access to sessionContext from sandbox

Takim takimp at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 05:24:39 EST 2019

How about extracting the ip address from management url parameter ?

  On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 3:07 PM, Victor Smirnov<victorvsmirnov at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi,ref. https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs/pull/335.it was a clumsy attempt to get the httpRequest.connection.remoteAddress variable inside the sandbox.So in a provisioning script one can have it like this:
let remoteip = getContext().httpRequest.connection.remoteAddress;log ("INFO: Remote IP: " + remoteip);remoteip variable can be used in the authentication scripts. In my case, I don't know the CPEs serial numbers (don't really want to), but I know customers' IP addresses so I can push personalized CPE parameters once I know the remote IP.Any other way to get that IP in the sandbox?

Users mailing list
Users at lists.genieacs.com