Access to sessionContext from sandbox

Takim takimp at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 19:04:21 EST 2019

Yes, ConnectionRequestURL. IMHO, the ip in this parameter is the reliable one. This parameter is the only way the acs knows how to call cpe.Takim

  On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 3:59 AM, Victor Smirnov<victorvsmirnov at gmail.com> wrote:   > How about extracting the ip address from management url parameter ?

ConnectionRequestURL or any other similar parameter that CPE can adjust as it likes? I'd prefer something more reliable, especially when setting private CPE parameters.

> Done properly, the management IP would not be the users public IP address....
Not really following how this all is related to the question.

Victor Smirnov