curl without UOI

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Jan 10 11:57:36 EST 2019

No, the OUI is part of the ACS ID. My suggestion is to store the full ACS
ID in your subscriber management system. The way I accomplish this is on 1
BOOT and provision script executes which sends the device id, serial, mac,
etc to our subscriber mgmt software which then looks up the CPE based on
mac/serial and stores the associated ACS ID for that combo. This
accomplishes two things. One is I can display in our SMS "Modem has not
registered with the Auto Configuration Server" when the ACS ID is null. And
when the value is populated allow the techs/csrs/customers to manage the
wifi/dhcp/port forwarding/etc of the CPE.

-dan