Using GenieACS

Matthew Forbes m.forbes at kyrio.com
Fri Jan 18 14:50:40 EST 2019

Thanks Dan,
That’s very helpful for authentication.  That appears to be working, but changes to the device still aren’t being accepted.  Is there something else that’s missing?  Does that command need to be combined with the parameter changes?  We have been looking at the API documentation on github, but we can’t seem to run the commands they are showing and changes using the GUI are still being cached.
Thanks, Matt