How can i do to send the firmware to a range of 50 devices?

Zaid Abdulla zaid at genieacs.com
Tue Jan 29 19:27:39 EST 2019

On Tue, 2019-01-29 at 14:11 -0900, Dan Morphis wrote:
> You should probably engage a support contract with Zaid.

Hey thanks for the referral :)

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 6:40 AM Alexander Morillo <
> apps at networkbroadcast.net> wrote:
> > Hello, I would like to know how it would be a way to do it using
> > the GenieACS GUI. I have a custom code that I copied from this
> > forum but it does not work, I have no idea how to proceed with
> > this.

Best way to get him is ask very specific questions. See this page (
https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs/wiki/Provisions) to learn about
how scripting works in GenieACS and try to narrow down the problem.
Like Dan said, GenieACS is not a turn-key solution and doesn't try to
be.

--
Zaid Abdulla <zaid at genieacs.com>