editable VirtualParameters stays forever Task Queue

Simon Ryf simon.ryf at dualstack.ch
Thu Mar 7 16:44:49 EST 2019

Hi guys,

I’m trying to write my first editable Virtual Parameter

Catching up on: https://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.genieacs.com/msg01544.html

I have the following:

const write = args[1];
if (write.value){
  declare("InternetGatewayDevice.Leds.Enable", null, {value: write.value});
  state = write.value;
} else {
  state = declare("InternetGatewayDevice.Leds.Enable", {value: Date.now()}).value[0];
}

return {writable: true, value: [state, "xsd:boolean"]};

The value is read correctly, however if I set it – it is actually pushed to the device immediately but it stays forever in the Task queue.

What’s my problem here?

Br
Simon