Manually Trigger Preset for Debugging Provisioning Scripts

Takim takimp at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 08:40:30 EDT 2019

How about make a preset which will be triggered if there’s a special tag ? Here’s the detail idea :
1. Create PERIODIC PRESET with condition some value of tag.
2. In the PRESET
a. Clear the tag
b. Normalize the periodic inform value
c. Do the desired command/activity
To trigger that preset, you can use API with following action :
1. Set the tag at selected device
2. Set the periodic inform to small value. I usually set it to 10sec.

Takim.