VALUES is not defined - Editable VirtualParameter

Matheus Silva Santos matheussilva at algartelecom.com.br
Thu May 2 09:13:08 EDT 2019

I am trying to create a virtual parameter that is editable, but I am
getting a error with a extremely simple code, from what I understood of the
docs: https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs/wiki/Virtual-Parameters.

Fault:

NAME:
ReferenceError

*MESSAGE:VALUES is not defined*

STACK:
ReferenceError: VALUES is not defined
    at RunningDiagnostics:3:1

RunningDiagnostics VirtualParameter:

let diags = ''
if (VALUES && VALUES.value) {diags = VALUES.value[0]}
return {writable: true, value: [diags, 'xsd:string']}

Atenciosamente,

*Matheus Silva Santos*
Analista de Desenvolvimento de Serviços Jr.
CAP - Coordenação de Aplicação e Plataformas
*(34) 99332-3385*
*matheussilva at algartelecom.com.br* <matheussilva at algartelecom.com.br>

<https://www.algartelecom.com.br/>
<https://twitter.com/AlgarTelecom>
<http://www.facebook.com/AlgarTelecomInstitucional>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/algar-telecom/>

--

Esta mensagem,incluindo seus anexos,pode conter informação confidencial
e/ou privilegiada,sendo de uso exclusivo dos destinatários. Seu conteúdo

This message,including its attachments,contains and/or may
contain confidential and privileged information.If you are not the person
authorized to receive this message,you may not use,copy or disclose the
information contained therein or take any action based on this
information.If this message is received by mistake,please notify the sender
by immediately replying to this email and deleting its files.We appreciate
your cooperation.