Roadmap

Richard Verbrugge richard.verbrugge at myhighspeed.ca
Tue Dec 16 16:06:14 EST 2014

Folks,

Is there a plan in place to have certain portions/functions of GenieACS
completed by a certain time?

The reason for asking is that this may help focus on finished portions
instead of working on multiple projects at the same time.

It would also provide direction for finishing certain portions first which
in return helps to reach milestones that will bring encouragement to the
user/developers of GenieACS.

I see great potential in this project to such a degree that if I have
sufficient extra time to pick up the framework and help where I can in key
elements instead of just finding bugs or suggestions.

-         What are some of the current features being worked on?

-         What desired features are planned for the future?

-         What are some would-be-nice to have features?

/RV

Richard Verbrugge

Technical Support

My High Speed Networks Inc.

Toll-free: (888) 509-6677

Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm

Unit 3, 4501 Rowsome Road East
Elizabethtown, Ontario   K6T 1A9

401MHSN

MY HIGH SPEED NETWORKS is continuously finding ways to improve our customer
service.  Often this results in better plans and prices along with network
upgrades.  If you want to be the first to know please join our
<http://eepurl.com/Y4swT> subscription list (URL: eepurl.com/Y4swT).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message may contain
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify the issuer
immediately by email at  <mailto:support at myhighspeed.ca>
support at myhighspeed.ca. Thank you.