GenieACS and SSL note

Manny Veloso manny.veloso at smartrg.com
Thu Aug 13 14:28:30 EDT 2015

Oh, the problem isn’t the handshake, it’s that the device takes a lot longer to respond to the RefreshObject if it’s SSL. I’ll ask our engineering guys to take a look. I suspect that the gateways don’t do SSL offloading, so the 2048 bit stuff is just killing it.

--
Manny Veloso
Sr. Solutions Engineer