EventCode 6 CONNECTION REQUEST

Denis Taranushin tda at suttk.ru
Mon Dec 21 07:39:51 EST 2015

Hello
I have some Huaway HG231f
And this devices don't connect to ACS. One of them returns code "9005"

<FaultCode>9005</FaultCode>
<FaultString>Invalid parameter name</FaultString>

And doesn't provide any parameters (it provides ConnectionRequestURL,
SoftwareVersion, SoftwareVersion and no more).

But I noticed that sometimes the others return EventCode "CONNECTION
REQUEST".

<EventStruct>
<EventCode>6 CONNECTION REQUEST</EventCode>
<CommandKey/>
</EventStruct>

I suppose the devices request connect to provide all their parameters.
If am I correct?
How can I send "ConnectionRequest" with genieacs?