An order of presets

IR lovingfox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 07:56:56 EST 2015

Zaid, Dan, thank you very much for your answers!

Dan, I have looked at your fork about notifications.

As I understand if NOTIFICATION_ENABLED is "true" genieacs-cwmp generates
post-request to NOTIFICATION_URL any time it gets message which coincides
with the value of the NOTIFICATION_TYPES.
Is it true?