An order of presets

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Sun Feb 8 12:34:03 EST 2015

I can answer more in-depth tomorrow if need be, but I take the notifications from genie, check if it's a known device. If known, check if it needs provisioning (via flag stored in my db). If cpe needs provisioning I then check its current state (does it need a wanpppconnection or wanipconnection instance) put the object instances in as necessary, wait for the cpe to report success (by polling the tasks) then set the parameters and the device is done!

-dan