Rest api

Dave whoohoo patronoflies at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:53:59 EST 2015

Hey,

I got the whole system to work. Also connected some cpes to genieacs.
However, now i would like to directly call the rest api without the gui,
but i cant find how the urls are built up and what
functions/functionalities there are. I was looking in api-functions.js and
nbi.js since that looked like the places to find this. Could you give me
any directions as to where i can find this information. If i can find and
use the possible calls, im also willing to document these for you.

Kind regards,

Dave