Rest api

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Feb 10 12:58:47 EST 2015

Dave,
  A lot of the API is documented at on the wiki
<https://github.com/zaidka/genieacs/wiki/API-Reference>. For the few things
that aren't documented, there are two ways to reverse the API. One is to
dig through the gui code. The other is to use wireshark
<https://www.wireshark.org/>, perform the action you want in the GUI, then
look at the packet capture.

-dan