Confusion getting started with GenieACS

Robert.Levene at ConnectedTEK.com Robert.Levene at ConnectedTEK.com
Fri Feb 13 14:55:05 EST 2015

I am having trouble getting started with GenieACS and getting any
routers or access points to show up in the device list.
I have GenieACS installed on an AWS instance and can access the gui at
MyGenieAcsUrl:3000 and I have several routers and access points running
OpenWRT.  Any help about what to do next to get them to inform to the
acs would be appreciated.

One detail that I couldn't find a clear answer to on the Wiki that might
be related to my problem, is what ports to open in the AWS security group.

Rob