Uploading firmware or configuration files automatically.

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Fri Feb 13 14:07:44 EST 2015

I seem to recall Zaid saying that there currently doesn't exist the ability
to push files with presets.

You are correct in that currently you have to upload the config file to the
ACS before you can push it to the CPE.

It wouldn't be very difficult to modify genie acs to allow you to do it in
one step.

-dan