Confusion getting started with GenieACS

Robert.Levene at ConnectedTEK.com Robert.Levene at ConnectedTEK.com
Fri Feb 13 16:17:19 EST 2015

Thanks Dan,

It is working now.

The problem actually had to do with the configuration on the CPE and my
confusion about where find the configuration files.

I am actually running customized CarrierWRT firmware (on top of OpenWRT)
and I had been attempting to configure the Inform URL using the file
/usr/share/easycwmp/defaults.  It turns out that my inform configuration
was actually in the file /etc/config/easycwmp and that it was already
configured correctly, except that it specified https instead of http and
had the wrong port number. Changing those did the trick.

Rob