Usage of Genie ACS GUI

Senthil K senthilkrishnan at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Jan 13 06:48:43 EST 2015

?Thanks for the response..

Please check the following 3 queries,

1) Actually we want to SET any field like Periodic interval, ACS server URL.. etc..,  But not specific to Decvice info..

Please let us know how to SET values from Genie ACS server gui.

2) please let us know what is the use of PRESET ?

Please share if any document which helps in understanding the GenieACS gui operations.

3) In the device parameters, when we click the REFRESH for a particular device parameter, the TASK goes in the queue ( by saying that the device is not online - but its online only - GUI shows it as online )

how to perform the GET operation from the GenieACS gui.

Please let us know.

Kind Regards

SenthilK