DELT testing -- Plug in?

Richard Verbrugge richard.verbrugge at myhighspeed.ca
Tue Jan 13 18:38:07 EST 2015

I've been working on extra troubleshooting options for DSL connections.

One of these options is a DELT test (Double Ended Loop Test - for DSL modem
with Broadcom chipset) that with the aid and patience of Dan was able to
graph out.

I do not know all the formulas or how these graph should look like (if you
do kindly let me know!).

I submit the data from GenieACS (using a html form) and it submits to a
php-page where I beat the data in to shape and flush it through javascript,

which uses google's graphing API to do my bidding.

The resulting concoction can be found here:
http://myhighspeed.ca/support/ols/DELTgraphing.php

If it's worth it, I can add a how-to section on GenieACS or if someone can
help clean this up, perhaps make this a plug-in?

/RV