How to change device parameters on Huawei HG8245A

miguelet tortosa miguelettortosa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:39:57 EDT 2015

Hello and congratulations for this awesome software.

I'm quite newbie with genieacs and I'm having an issue I don't know how to
resolve.

I have changed some parameters of some openwrt routers successfull whitin
the genieacs web.
For instance, I have changed SSID, SSID_pass, ppp, etc.

However, I'm trying to change some parameters of my Huawei HG8245A but it
only shows me a few "Device parameters" and, moreover, they are not
editable. See image.

[image: image]
<https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/9483801/8703214/7289a4fe-2b1c-11e5-81d1-0abf99212645.png>

Is there any way to change parameters that the router is not showing by
default?

Thank you so much in advance, hope you could help me.