Zyxel VMG8324

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Jul 6 21:26:30 EDT 2015

We had to give up on ZyXEL because you cannot switch the CPE from routed to
bridged mode via TR069.

My suggestion would be to do a factory reset, hold down the reset button
until the power light turns red, then set the ip of your computer to
192.168.1.100, then browse to http://192.168.1.1/FRESET.html

Then rebuild your config.

-dan