Preset, add more than 3 objects, wrong order

Markus Mehlan markus.mehlan at argus.info
Mon Jul 27 07:17:39 EDT 2015

Am 23.05.2015 um 01:45 schrieb Zaid Abdulla:
> On Mon, May 18, 2015, at 02:08 PM, Markus Mehlan wrote:
>> I think there is a problem with the precondition mechanism if I want to configure more than 3
>> similar objects. The data is not written into the right objects, e.g.
>> *Device.Services.VoiceService.1.NetworkProfile.1.SIPLine.3.AuthPassword should be * "Password3c",
>> but ACS writes “*Password4d*”.
>> I recognized this behavior with a real CPE and with the test.js-Client.
>>
>> The AddObject-RPC works as expected, but not the SetParameterValues-RPC.
>>
>> Have you got any idea, where the problem  is?
>
> I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Keep in mind that the instance
> number isn't important as far as the ACS is concerned. Let's continue
> this in your other thread.
>
> Zaid

Hi Zaid,

I have still the problem that the values in my preset
go to the wrong instance.
The values of the first AddObject have to go to the first "Line"-object,
the values of the second AddObject to the the second "Line"-Object and
so on. I have only one activated key in the object definition and the
values are unique.

The instance number isn't important for the ACS, but the order is
important for the cpe.

I can't find the fault.

Any idea?

Best regards,